Enerbrain has been established in Turin in 2015 by a team of young entrepreneurs, engineers, technologists, scientists and building designers, with the goal of radically changing our buildings to make them more sustainable, comfortable and efficient. The company has developed and patented a end-to-end energy management solution that allows significant energy savings while improving indoor comfort. Enerbrain’s focus are organizations who own or manage large portfolios of buildings such as retailers, supermarkets, shopping malls, airports, schools, hospitals, industries etc. The technology has been scientifically validated by the Department of Energy of Politecnico di Torino.
Thanks to new technologies that are noninvasive and easy to use we enable buildings to adapt in real time to people and climate, reducing energy usage by over 20% and radically improving indoor comfort. Our IoT energy retrofit solution includes:
– Environmental sensors (wireless and battery powered)
– A cloud platform that receives environmental data and through algorithms sends instructions to the existing systems
– Wireless actuators installed in the heating and cooling systems
– An intuitive dashboard to manage and control all the buildings at once
– Our proprietary algorithms perform a fine tuning of HVAC systems in real time for maximum comfort and an average of 20% savings.
Enerbrain has been appointed by high profile clients in different industries such as Retailers, Airports, Industries, Utility Companies, and many others.
Counting on 200+ installations (March 2019) the company is rapidly growing in several countries, with offices in Torino, Barcelona, Tokyo and Dubai through an international team of over 30 professionals.